- Try-5: Monday 5th and 12th September 19.00-22.00, in the climbing hall of UMsports.
Come and try climbing, it’s even better than it looks.
- Introduction day in UMsports: Wednesday 7th September 19.00-22.00, in the climbing hall.
It’s free and a perfect opportunity to meet MaasSAC and its members. To register send an email to email@example.com
- Introduction day in Graviton: 13th September 18:45 (meeting at the train station)
In the bouldergym in Sittard you can try bouldering, which is a form of climbing short routes (up to 4 meters) without the use of ropes and harnesses. The entrance is free, but you need to cover the cost of the transport. To register send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Introweekend in Belgium for new members 24-25th September
Perfect opportunity for the new members to get to know each other and enjoy some outdoor climbing. Registration will start soon.
- Indoor toprope course – basic course
Lessons will take place in the climbing hall in UMsports;
every Monday and Wednesday from 19th September till 5th October
There are 6 lessons in total, but you need to attend 3 before you can take the exam
After passing the exam, you will get a license, which allows you to climb in the climbing halls without an instructor.